Dr.Mallesh is a well known orthopedic surgeon in Bangalore with 6 years of experience
Professional skills and etiquette:
Varied surgical experience of major surgical procedures in the field of traumatology, and arthroplasty as primary surgeon and in revision arthroplasties of hip and knee as an assistant.
Keen interest in research, published papers in indexed journals and currently involved in ongoing research projects.
Attended many conferences and workshops to keep updated.
Presentations and publications:
- “Outcome of Zancolli’s Lasso procedure for paralytic claw hand due to Leprosy in improvement of deformity, grip strength and range of motions” in
- National conference; IOACON-2014 (Hyderabad).
- State conference; KOACON-2015 (Karnataka).
- “ Paediatric shaft femur fracture treated with Titanium elastic nail system- A case series” in state conference; KOACON-2015 (Karnataka).
- M Kulkarni, M Mallesh et al. Effect of Methylprednisolone in Periarticular Infiltration for Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty on Pain and Rehabilitation. The Journal of Arthroplasty 34 (2019) 1646-1649.
- M Mallesh, S Korlhalli, S Kalluraya et al. Outcome of Zancolli’s Lasso procedure for paralytic claw hand due to Leprosy in improvement of deformity, grip strength and range of motions . Proceedings of IOACON 2015, Indian Journal of Orthopaedics 2015;49,Suppl S1:1-32.
- “AVN of hip in a 36 year old male patient treated conservatively- A case report”. in Karnataka Orthopaedic Journal-2015.
Areas of Interest:
- Hip and Knee Arthroplasty.
- Paediatric orthopaedics